Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Easy Ruffled Beginner Crochet Flower.

              Lovely and Simple Crochet Flower For Beginners.

I'm a late in life learner.  Never picked up the fine arts of crochet until I was a bit older.  I started my adventure with crochet when I took a rag rug class years ago and from that ventured with trepidation into regular crochet.   In all honesty I'm still not that good...but I can swing a hook around some yarn and make hats and other less complicated stuff and actually read a pattern.  I gotta confess that "simple" is best for me so I'm selective about what I do.  One of the fun touches that add enhancements and make a simple easy project such as a hat or even a blanket look attractive are the embellishments.  So here ya go .  I am a member of this wonderful group on Face book.  What is awesome about Crochet Granny is the projects pictured have the written instructions so if you want to test your skill or copycat it you can.  Have fun with this...it's easy and good practice for newbies.  Nothing feels better than curling up with some yarn and throwing out flowers on a hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.