Thursday, August 20, 2009

summer it tis and white it tis





Hello my darling friends! Are you having a wonderful day? To say it's hot is an understatement!!
Despite the fact that the kiddies will be starting school soon the weather still hollers "summer it tis!" I have to admit I'm staying inside with the air conditioning! I've been busy with little things however making runs in and out of the house. I purchased about 6 cans of white spray paint and I've been going crazy painting stuff. Remember last week I posted those cute dollar tree faux
cast iron birds? Well here they be in a new coat of white! Are they not darling? and look at those sweet rose napkin holders!! They were silver (they are some type of heavy metal) but now sport a fresh touch of white. My son gave me a couple of dressers. The hardware is actually more appealing and worth more than the actual dressers so ... with that in mind I pulled them off and gave them a fresh coat of paint too. They're going upstairs in one of my bathrooms replacing the dated current knobs I have on my cabinet under the sink.
Can you guess what I'm going to do with the starfish? Yupper....I'm going to glitter them up just like OC Cottage does. My glitter is the cheaper version (not the real German glass) but I'm certain they will be just lovely to look at.
I'm sending out a waiver...my mouse does not right click , copy and paste so I'm not happy with the pictures in their layout above. I prefer my pictures to settle under my text.
I am trying to fix the issue. Anyone have any suggestions? My old mouse did not right click so I assumed it was shot so I went out and bought a new one. It is doing the same thing. I did go into my control panel and clicked on device (that being the mouse) and I could not correct the issue there either. sigh..Oh well don't mean to bore you with my issues. Have a wonderful wonderful week my loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.