Thursday, December 31, 2009

pittar patter of tiny feet


Look at these sweet pink shoes! A thrift store that I've not been too in a while had more stuff than I could rummage through in a day!
The slippers are softly lined with fake fur just right for hugging my Nevaeh's tiny little toes to help keep her warm.
The shoes have a European flavor. They appear to be genuine leather. They're a tad big being a size 3 but that's Ok...come spring my little spanish darling should be walking by then. Currently she can stand and balance and takes tentative steps if you hold her hand. Both pair went right into the wash and came out perfect. I paid 1.oo each. What a great deal hugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.