Monday, January 11, 2010

The White Fairy has struck again!









Okee Dokee....I finished the cake stand...Do you like? So white and dainty right?
The first picture depicts the sweet little white tweets from the Dollar Tree sitting on top of darling sewing machine drawer lathered in white. The little teacups were a thrift store find too.
Matter of fact most of the items in the pictures came from thrift except one of the lovely glass candy dishs my mother in law gave me for Christmas. Even the heart shaped tea lite holders came from the thrift store for 25. !!
The pink salt and pepper shakers near the tweets are filled with pink sand and shells...but the silver shakers I use for salt and pepper. Both star fish have been glittered up nicely. Eventually hubby is going to sand down the table and white wash it to match my chairs. I hope you enjoy looking at my doodads. Nothing is valuable as far as money but valuable to the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.