Monday, January 11, 2010

bout those LED candles


Hey darlings .. I woke up this morning thinking about those 3 dollar Led candles. I know they don't look "All That" but what if someone (me?) (you) melted some wax (whatever color) and then let it cool some and lather the outside of the candles. You could do the grungy look if you like the primitive look. You could embed shells or sea glass on the outside or just cream it up if you love that shabby look or white look so it appears like cake frosting. You could also roll the candles in glitter or decoupage it on the outside. What about embedding buttons or beads on the outside? I guess I had a BRain STorm this morning.......I plan to purchase everyone of them as soon as they put the rest out. Hugs to ya...Keep Warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.