Monday, September 27, 2010

check out this spot



It's raining today..matter of fact when I woke it was too heavy rain and thunder.  A great day for exploring new worlds via the computer.  With steamy cup of tea in hand ...Hot Cocoa Pictures, Images and Photos
I found this awesome spot and definitely wanted to share the goods.  This site has so much fun to offer.  She is a Primitive Girl but..there is so much to enjoy even if your into the shabby pink thing.  I'm certain there is enough information here that all venues of artistic interest can be played out.  I drooled over the Vintage Camper.  To say I'm wanten one bad! is an understatement!! Talk about cute and full of potential!!
That is what prompted my interest to start with...the camper...but apon further exploration
I was happy to find lots of other interesting things to drool over.  So far she has a small following (about 56) the newest ("ME"! :).  Check her out and tell me if I was exaggerating over how awesome this blog is !!!
 twodancingcrows

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.