Tuesday, September 14, 2010

just the cutest stuff

Claudia and Louie Pictures, Images and Photos

So this morning after gulping my last antibiotic and claritin I get on and catch up reading.  I was so out of it I lost days and thought last Sat. was Wed!!  I found Mandi  at http://manditremayne.blogspot.com/
I'm mainly checking out Halloween ideas and enjoying her spin on things and the tempo of her blog when I check out the side bar so I can become a follower.  I see this "kids say the darndest things".   I have 5 grand-darlings and they always come up with the most unique terminology...so I can relate...I'm reading along and chuckling...something I have not done (chuckling) in weeks... this one was soooo cute ....Jace: "Did you know that vampires have blood on their waffles instead of syrup? They do. They do the same thing for pancakes."

Is this not just the cutest thing?  and how appropriate for the halloween season?  I thought ... someone in blog land should use that on a kitchen sighn or something.  I'm giving this shout out because when you sit down and read a blog and start laughing out loud you know you've found something special.  Ofcourse when you mix kids and stuff into the blog it always adds interest to the situation.  Anywho's (as Mandi says) jump on over there and check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.