Monday, September 13, 2010

Good things still happen

I just posted a couple days ago that there was a crisis and I would need to go off-line.  To say I was devastated and broken hearted does not even come close. On top of that I was sick as a dog and so things were magnified 100%.  Well...something good happened to rectify the bad and my darling husband came through.  He knows my internet and interaction is very essensial and so he fixed it ... despite the circumstances.  Can you clap and shout with me please!?  I have a wonderful husband!!
and yes he does wash my hair if I ask him too ... ah hem...that's as personnel as I will get here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.