Thursday, September 23, 2010

You gotta tilt your head to see this one/Halloween part two


Well sweets I did try hard to fix this so you could see it.
It did not work.  I am not that brilliant but if you turn your head you can see it
better.  Sorry bout that.

Next time I'll keep the camera straight so I won't have to try and figure out
how to fix the picture after downloading so you don't break your neck.
OkeeDokeee...here you can see a black frame that I
spray painted with this paint.

Here is a lovely boa that I will be using.
I've used boa for the inside of prints and for the outside.
You just determine what looks appealing.

Here is the print I sntached off of Photobucket.
I enhanced it a bit with some pink dots on the black dress.
I adore this print.  I will put the finished product on another post.
The caption underneath will read
Damn right I'm the Wicked Witch of the West!
I have some other "racey stuff" for Halloween.
Keep in mind some of it is adult rated and some of
it is general appeal. 
I get sort of fiesty this time of year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.