Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trial Project Toy Catcher



I don't wish to miss-lead anyone.  I crochet rag-rugs and such but being an advid crochet person is not my expertise.  I can read patterns and somewhat put together stuff with yarn but I am always an "uncertain" person who appreciates a seasoned assistant.  You know the type ... "put the needle here ... twist ... and then put the hook there."  Unfortunately I don't have that "person" so I just hold my tongue just so and hope for the best.
That being said I've been messing around with this baby yarn. I was winging it big time.  I've decided it's going to be a round basket of sorts.  My brain went "Ding" and I thought my grand-darlings little bedroom needs something to house all of her toy animals.  I've been working in her little room adding my deco touch here and there ... so this should work.  We thought about one of those mesh hammocks that you hang from corner to corner but my approach is unique and intriging.  When it's finished I'll post again so everyone can see how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.