Friday, January 28, 2011

A tangled Web of Grapevine

Hubby has been felling trees.  This results in a tangled mass of
grap-vine.  I've always refused to buy grape-vine as it's too easy
too come by naturally.
A snip here and a bit of weaving in and out .... voila!!

I've been focused on my grand-darlings room.  It's a small room so I decided
to make some small wreaths along with the standard size and paint a couple of them
White.


This little Darling will get a white coat as well.
This is my back door wreath left in her natural coat.
The sticks you see resting along side are going to be walking Sticks.
I have too many things I want to do!!

 I wanted to
post these cut dollar tree birds.  I am going to rough them
up but for now they are sporting their new paint.
I want to purchase several more to embellish the larger grape-vine wreaths for a spring effect.

I know I keep promising to show you all the finished projects but I can't help but at least share some of the unfinished ideas.  Maybe some of you can come up with some awesome uses for the grape-vine too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.