Monday, April 16, 2012

Summer theraphy

My dear friends...please forgive my not posting.  My life has been upside down.  I hope to keep up at least once a month or more.  I love your posts and continue to read despite my not being active.  I hope all of you have a great summer.  That being said... my first post in quite some time.  Enjoy.


I have this thing I do in summer.



It’s refreshing and so very simple.


My co-workers are convinced I’m more than a dizzy going grey blond.


Quite the contrary, it’s the most therapeutic process I do to regain my inner balance.


It’s easy, it’s free and it has fantastic results.






It clears the mind and yet invigorates better than a mean cup of coffee.


It’s especially nice when the weather outside is a thousand degrees. Nothing beats


It on a sultry day so thick with humidity you can slice it with a knife.


What in the world can it be?


What am I talking about?






I’m talking about washing your hair… and not in the sink either … and not with hot


water. Here’s my process.






You drench your head with the garden hose first and then using your favorite shampoo work up a thick frothy layer of suds. Massage your head vigorously.


Make sure this is done while bending upside down at the hip to get the full benefit. This allows a good view of the cool water cascading down your strands of hair. When the water


runs clear it’s time to work in some silky conditioner. Be sure to remain upside down during the process. Grab a thick fluffy towel that’s been warmed by the sun and towel dry your hair as you slowly stand up.


The blood might rush a bit to your head so go easy.


You’ll feel absolutely refreshed! Like a new person!


The cool tingly sensation, the sweet scent of clean and the simple process just accomplished will leave you with a sense of well-being and natural energy. You’ll feel as though you just wiggled your toes in a gurgling cool brook. No 8 hour energy drink , carbonated soft drink or thick caffeine rich cup of coffee can do that! It’s quicker and cheaper too!


.












No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.