Sunday, January 10, 2016



Hello ... yes I know ... been forever ....

Not posted in far too long... shame .... why? .... well I look at what's out there and I think ..."why would anyone want to read what I have to say? ...or share? ...or do? ... but that needs to change ... my attitude that is.  So ... what with the new year and all I want to share a new blog with you that should prove fun and productive.  Do you enjoy food? or eating or anything that smacks of down to earth good ole southern style living?  Check out my co-workers blog.  She is a face book friend and co-worker ... but what I sorta really like about her is the yummiest of food fare she's always whipping up.  That being said ... check it out ... (I think she wants to be Pioneer Woman number 2...but don't tell her I said that). When she publishes her new cook book  (in the near future I hope) ...  I wanna be the first on the list to buy.  Okee dokee now go and check her out. 

               http://kattssouthernhome.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet... I don't know about being the pioneer woman, hahaha. I'm more of a Southern Farmgirl ...
    thanks sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well girl...you are more than welcome... can't wait to try some of those good ole fashioned country recopies. It's supposed to turn cold so that chicken pastry will be first on the list...

      Delete

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.