Saturday, April 25, 2009

shabby and sunshine



Good morning dear and near! The sun is shining and the birds are singing! Me? I'm down a bit with a cold. Typical hugh? Ah well...not to worry...I have my magazines...the sunshine...my doggies and the computer to keep me happy. I often take pleasure in exploring new sites and places of interest. If it has the word Shabby, chipped or vintage then my heart gets aflutter with excitement! I'm not saying my whole world is surrounded by shabby chic .. but I wish it was. In the meantime here is a sweet venture of the heart offerred by :


Mothers Day Romantic Homes

ROMANTICHOMES.COM

This publication is inspiring and highlights many creative souls who are brave enough to market their hearts pleasures. Even the advertisements are worth exploring. Ideas for creative endeavors are abundant. If I have time I'll visit and admire the wonders of creativity by taking note and applying some of the techniques but in a way that is uniquely my own.



I gain a lot of inspiration and ideas that generate a creative processes. I don't make an attempt to carbon copy ... but rather make them uniquely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.