Thursday, August 5, 2010

discretion advised/x rated



Hello sweet friends.  The hot weather has made me crazy I guess.
This awesome lady lounging on the beach  just caught my eye. I snatched this
sweet saying on the card from the shabbychiccottage.
                        
.http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/2010/08/sign-making-with-silhouette.html

 I put a more adult slant on it as you can see.  I thought this would be ideal for
a pillow at a beach cottage or perhaps in a bathroom ... framed and shabbied up.
I guess I have romance on the brain.
Posted by PicasaI did try to enhance it a bit ... not being very talented in this area by adding a
bit of color to her toe nails and lips.  I can bet some of you out there could come
up with something far better.  I had fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.