Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just a quick weekend hello.   Husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversery On the 26th of Jan.
Since most of us love vintage just thought this Vintage picture would be fun.  I wore a lovely vintage style dress and a soft cool string of beads.  Hair...natural with just a touch of make-up.  Hubby wore the lace front shirt with platform shoes and that red tie!  Thats his sweet mom beside us and in the background my best friend.  We were married at fort macon before she got her face-lift as this is one of the first places I was taken on our first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....................................

My photo
I love shabby,used,chipped,white,old,vintage, antique,junky gently loved stuff. I would love to dumpster dive but I could get a citation from the county. I adore my dogs, my grand kids and bathing in my tub outside. I am sensitive, eager to make friends although self conscious about it. I am faithful and very very generous at heart. I cry over stuff sentimental and sweet. I adore April Cornell clothing (although I can't afford her stuff)and anything sheer and vintage and loose. I'd live in my pj's and never ever wear a bra again. I love the beach and dancing in public places with my grand darlings and day time babies. I adore my kids and love my hubby although I could kill him a time or two. Yard sales and thrift stores are my died and gone to heaven activities. I love to spend money on these but usually am broke.